ChondroSamine-S by Biotics Research
Three (3) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg
- Folate (as calcium foliante) 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 3 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 45 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 6 mg
- Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate +) 600 mg
- Purified Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine) 500 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg
- Sugarcane Extract (Saccharum officinarum) (shoot) 25 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture +) 20 mcg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture +) 20 mcg
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains ingredients dervied from shrimp and crab shell.
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors
+ Glucosamine (600 mg elemental) derived from 1,260 mg glucosamine sulfate.