There are five system disruptors:
- Poor Diet- We live in a world saturated with genetically modified foods such as corn, soy, and many fruits. Regular consumption of these foods disrupts all systems of the body. It alters the microbiome of the intestinal colon and can easily create leaky gut syndrome.
- Toxins- The modern world is full of artificial toxins such that normal background radiation from the sun, solar system, and the Earth itself are now amplified. Toxins disrupt all healing systems of the body. For example, constant exposure to WIFI has an effect on our biofeedback. With biofeedback, your body uses electrical sensors that help you receive information about your body. Brainwaves, breathing, heart rate, muscle, sweat glands, and temperature are all examples of biofeedback.
- Emotional Stress- Emotional stress affects digestion, suppresses immune function, disrupts sleep, and sets the stage for chronic illness.
- Physical Stress- Cumulative trauma, excessive heat or cold causes damage to the body. However, living a sedentary life can just be as harmful. Exercise helps bring oxygen into every cell of your body. Poor oxygenated body harbors anaerobic pathogens.
- Microbes- There are certain microbes that accumulate in a person’s body and depending on what type of pathogens are combined, a person can develop autoimmunity. For example, a person could have been exposed to HHV6 (Roseola) as a child, then contracted EBV as a teenager, finally may have gotten CMV as an adult. This combination of viruses set the stage for autoimmunity depending on the person’s genetic predisposition.
As one can see, chronic illness is not attributed to just one thing. It is a plethora of many system disruptors that eventually triggers the perfect storm and creates chronic immune dysfunction. Our goal is to find and eliminate toxins, support your body and immune system with nutraceuticals, and get you back to optimum health.